The Rossi energy catalyzer must be a hoax, right?
I certainly have seen my fair share of hoaxes in the free energy arena.
For instance, I remember going to a technology show in Vancouver BC, Canada many years ago to see a 10 foot high display of a cool perpetual motion machine. I talked to the “inventor” who had reports from an engineer that said that the thing should work. However, he didn’t have a working model.
I have seen other machines which have been demonstrated on T.V. They sure appeared to work. The “inventors” however, were very protective of how closely the machines were examined. Their technology never seemed to make it out of demo mode. Though they always seemed to fear for their lives because big oil was going to get them, I never heard of any of them being lobbed off.
So what’s different about Dr. Rossi’s energy catalyzer than about these techologies?
- It works! He has demonstrated it to others for tests as long as 18 hours.
- He’s not begging for any investment money. He is personally funding the initial 1 megawatt generator.
- He has real qualifications — he is an engineer, not a backyard tinkerer. His sidekick, Sergio Focardi, is a physicist.
- He has allowed real, notable, physicists to poke, prod, and examine his working technology for hours at a time.
- The physicists that have poked and prodded have had their findings published in significant media that I count on to make sure that: these physicists are who they say they are, these physicists really did poke and prod, these physicists were accurately quoted.
- The physicists have declared that they don’t believe that any known laws of physics are being broken!
The bottom line:
Feel free to still be skeptical. We each have our thresholds of proof. However, this blog site will work on the strong assumption that the Rossi energy catalyzer is for real, that it is as billed. This site is not mandated to discuss the internal workings of the Rossi energy catalyzer, rather it is mandated to discuss the technological, social and economic impacts of the catalyzer. Please feel free to publish your skepticism, or your conjectures as to how the rossi e-cat works on other websites.