By Anony Mole
What transportation industries will blossom? Which flounder and fail? What new modes of travel will we have? What will abundant fuel for transportation do to other industries?
NASA focuses on air and space travel within their slide presentation. But what of us, humans, and our travel needs?
• Mobile homes will become popular again. Tricked out homes tooling the roads with expanded mobile home theme and nature parks their destination.
• Personal hover craft, submarines, and aerodynamic helium flight will be economically possible.
• Natural raw resource exports and imports will enable manufacturing in places considered too remote or inconvenient today.
• Antarctica will become a popular tourist destination.
• Northern hemisphere cities will practically empty during the winter as more than half of the residents head south to tropical resorts.
• Cars will become like grocery carts, you pick one up when you need one, drop it off anywhere when you’re done.
• • • ?